Thursday, February 26, 2015


 
 
 
For me , writing is the best way to express myself.  I have always observed how people act and run after what they want, and act as if they are too busy to listen to each other, so I believe writing is the best way to reach out to people and make them want to hear my voice without having to actually speak. I started writing when I was a fifth grader. I wrote poems, short stories, but never an academic essay. After I started writing academic essays in college, I noticed that a well-written essay is not a one step process. It requires a lot of knowledge and patience. When I write about a topic, I don't think about school work, grades or any of that, because this would ruin the beauty of writing, I try my best to make the ideas flow..
 
My favorite part of the whole writing process is receiving my paper after I have revised it because I really want to know and learn from my mistakes, so I can be a better writer in the future.  

No comments:

Post a Comment